If the Prestige silo stands for ultimate precision, then the Prestige Pro is its most aggressive ambassador. The series’ Tour version features an open, dynamic 16×19 string pattern, and the innovative Graphene Touch technology for an incredible touch and a solid dampened feel. Designed for technical players, the racquet comes with a premium and sophisticated design with its chrome decals and see-through carbon fibres. Balancing the requirements of an aggressive play with dependable accuracy, this racquet will make sure that you never have to play within the lines anymore because, from now on, you will aim for them.
- Headsize: 95 sq. in.
- Length: 27″
- Beam Width: 22/22/22mm
- Weight Strung: 330g/(11.6 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Advanced
- Color(s): Black/Red
- Composition/Construction: Graphite/Graphene Touch
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 48-57 lbs.
- Balance: 31.5cm/(12.4 in.) – 1 in. Head Light
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 63 RA
- Frame Technology: Graphene Touch
- Grip Type: HydroSorb Pro
- Swing Weight: 322 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Manuf. Recommended String: Control: Hawk 16, Touch: Hawk Touch 17, Power: Reflex 16