The Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the revolutionary franchise in a lighter frame. Weighing in at 10.4 oz (295 g) strung, the Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed. FreeFlex and StableSmart combine to bend the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, the Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racquet. Ultimately, with its arm-friendly feel and spin-friendly precision, the Clash 100L is a great option for the intermediate player who wants great feel at impact combined with easy targeting on full swings.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27″
- Beam Width: 24.5mm Flat Beam
- Weight Strung: 295g/(10.4 oz.)
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Color(s): Black/Grey/Red
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16 x 19
- Recommended String Tension: 48-58 lbs.
- Balance: 31.5cm/(12.4 in.) – Head Light
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stiffness/Flex: 54 RA
- Grommet Technology: Parallel Drilling – Provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Frame Technology: FreeFlex (Carbon Mapping), StableSmart
- Grip Type: Wilson Pro Performance – Black
- Swing Weight: 300 kgcm
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full