- It rained last night, but it’s beautiful today. Your team needs practice. You don’t need to be Superman, but you do need the Rol-Dri® Master Sponge Roller! It’s specially designed to push water off the court surface for faster drying. The roller is made of tough polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) foam. Then non-deteriorating foam is molded directly onto the roller core for a seamless fit and rapid, streakless drying. Roller fits into powder-coated stainless steel frame and fastened with stainless steel hardware. Has an anodized aluminum handle that fits into a powder-coated stainless steel T-socket. So, use the Rol-Dri Master Sponge Roller the day after rain so your players can get out and hit.
- NOTE: The Rol-Dri Master Sponge Roller is completely interchangeable with all Rol-Dri units.
36″ wide roller is made of tough durable polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) foam
- Designed to push water off your court surface
- Anodized aluminum handle with stainless steel, black powder coated T-socket
- Stainless steel, powder coated frame includes all stainless steel hardware
- Replacement rollers include end caps
Shipping is $9.95 per unit within the Continental US