Solve the #1 problem in tennis
8 out of 10 mishits are created by lack of focus. True for pros and beginners alike. The Eye Coach trains you to focus consistently on “your side of the ball.”
Because the Eye Coach eliminates the distractions of getting the ball over the net, learning is concentrated on eye strength, stroke and balance.
Repetition, repetition, repetition
Remember that practicing with correct technique leads to faster improvement.
Works at all levels of play
The Eye Coach is the only system that can be used by pros and beginners alike. Eye strength is a skill every player can improve.
No slipping back
Use the Eye Coach to maintain play levels between coaching sessions. In fact, in just 30 minutes a week, you’ll improve your skills!
Powerful instinctual learning
Instinctive reactions are the most powerful athletic movements in the human body. The stronger your eye function at contact, the more you can tap into these instincts.
IN THE LAST 4 YEARS
- 2015 Product of the Year – Sports Product Review
- 2016 USTA Top 3 Products for Family Tennis
- 2017 Tennis Industry Association Innovation Award Finalist
- Currently used in 38 Countries
- Currently used by 60+ Master/Elite Professionals
- Currently used by 30+ International/National/State Pros of the Year
- Currently used in schools, Special Olympics and Autism Programs
The Sweet Spot Matters!
The only tennis training system that can guarantee improvement in 15 minutes or less!
Hitting the Sweet Spot is the most important skill in any ball striking sport, especially tennis. In tennis, the target/bulls eye is the Sweet Spot, where the ball lands on the strings. The Sweet Spot is where you get the most amount of power using the least amount of energy. Hitting the Sweet Spot gives you that undeniable desire to want to keep playing more! It’s when you say “Wow! How did I do that? I want to do it again!”
Billie Jean King’s Eye Coach is a revolutionary ball feeding system that eliminates the distraction of the ball flying over the net which instinctively retrains your eye to increase the percentage of balls that hit the Sweet Spot, at every level of play. In a few hours!
Why is that important?
Let’s put it this way. Players on the pro tour only hit the Sweet Spot 50% of the time. That means even they are at greater risk of making errors 50% of the time and that number rises to 90% for the rest of us. We can now change that in just 5-10 minutes a day at home while practicing 17 different shots for every level of play.
With Billie Jean King’s Eye Coach, you can become the best player you can be in a matter of weeks…and we are the only training system that can guarantee it!
ATTENTION COACHES: Your new portable assistant to feed for you while you coach hands free.
We have included a video link that will help you get the most out of using Billie Jean King’s Eye Coach Ball Feeding System in your lessons.
In addition to increasing the Sweet Spot percentage and rate of learning, you will see in the video:
- Multiple Eye Coaches (1-4) feed 30-120 balls a minute – no ball pick up time wasted
- You can have 4 to 16 players, different skill levels on the same court, ages 4 and up
- Everyone is moving and the ball never bounces twice
- These Sweet Spot high energy drills only last 3-6 minutes
- Students at all levels have fun competing and keeping score of Sweet Spot hits on their Eye Coach as well as during live ball play